Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hay Hay! You've got a few extra days!

title
Hello everyone! We are smack dab in the crescendo of Holiday Bustle and, if you are like me, scrambling to finish year-end reports and prep and all that tralala. SO, I am extending the deadline of Hay Hay it's Donna Day: Pesto! The new deadline is Monday, December 15 and all you wonderful folk who have yet to submit your entries will have one more weekend to pesto like you mean it :) I'm sure it will be a great complement to your holiday dishes!

I'll be holed up in a Big Meeting tomorrow but I am looking forward to spending the weekend looking over pesto recipes!

8 comments:

tartasacher said...

Hola:
Gracias por tu comentario. Tu español es bueno y por eso te escribo esta vez en mi idioma. Muchas gracias también por tu email. Besos y ha sido un placer participar en el HHDD24.

mikky said...

looking forward to see all the recipes... :)

ChichaJo said...

Hola Tartasacher! Gracias por un buenisimo pesto dulce! :)

Hi Mikky! I'll be posting the round up soon after all entries are in! :)

Bordeaux said...

Phew! I was getting so involved in Christmas baking that I almost forgot about the challenge! Will be up before the end of the day (my day!).

Paz said...

Your pesto looks delicious. Have a good week, Joey.

Paz

ChichaJo said...

Hi Bordeaux! Yay! Looking forward to it :)

Hi Paz! Thank you :) Hope you have a good week too!

Charles said...

Who is doing your photography? They look amazing. I'm a photographer my self. Could you kindly share some setups you do to picture your food?

BTW I do the website for a restaurant here in MD, USA and have done their food pictures. Can we kindly exchange links?

http://pampanguenacafe.wordpress.com

Charles

Aparna said...

really very nice.